Center for Policy Analysis (CPA) was established to help the countries of Horn of Africa region to build, Peace, Democracy, Human rights and effective governance systems where all citizens are equal.
CPA is working for the advancement of Social, political and economic analysis as a fundamental approach to the understanding and explanation of societal phenomena and as a necessary prerequisite for the decision-making processes through research, debates, conferences, dialogues, workshops and trainings.
The Center is researching in depth an issue of public concern. It can be an issue of ongoing political debate or an issue that has not yet gained the attention of policy makers.
The Center is providing alternative policy options to policy makers and other stakeholders through quality research and balanced assessment of options that policy makers could pursue to resolve the problem.
The center is encouraging regional Democracy, Peace, Human rights, and stability through international relations and to be a leading voice in the political discourse, constantly engaged in dialogues on increasingly more complex issues
Our vision is to help the countries in the region of Horn of Africa to achieve democratic, peaceful and good governance systems.
To be the regional center for excellence in achieving and maintaining Analysis in policies and committed to addressing the challenges facing the country and the region. Promoting regional democracy, peace and stability through international relations and to be a leading voice in the political discourse, constantly engaged in dialogues on increasingly more complex issues.
- To become a center that is capable of providing valuable and deep policy analysis to the countries of the region, nongovernmental entities and all stakeholders who are interested in the region;
- To contribute to the knowledge production and to provide space for academic researching;
- Serving as an informed and independent voice in Policy debates
- To provide advisory services to governments, public bodies and other institutions
- To strengthen culture of dialogue, debates and discussions;
- Transforming Ideas and emerging problems into policy issues
- Providing a constructive forum for the exchange of ideas and information between key stakeholders in the policy formulation process;
- To provide space for Horn of African intellectuals to cooperate and collaborate for the development and sustainable peace of the region;
- To become knowledge hub in Horn of Africa;
- To promote good governance, rule of law and human rights in the region.
- To promote peace. Human rights and democracy.